Cleveland Kurentovanje in partnership with the Cleveland Bocce Club would like to Invite you to the Second Annual Kurentovanje Bocce Tournament at the Slovenian National Home held during the annual Kurentovanje Festival.
The 2nd Annual Kurentovanje Bocce Tournament starts on Friday, February 9, 2018 at 6pm. Doors Open at 5:30 PM for registration. Teams will be able to enter the club via Addison Rd. on the east side of the Slovenian National Home (6409 St Clair Ave, Cleveland, OH 44103).
The tournament will resume on Saturday, February 10th at 9 am Saturday the 10th. Teams can enter via the Addison Rd. entrance. After the festival begins, teams will be able to enter the Bocce Hall through any entrance. The Tournament should end at 6pm on Saturday.
- 16 Team Tournament
- $100 per Team buy in.
- Must have 4 Players for Each Team.
- Games go to 16 points and will last One hour long at most.
- Prize Money is split between the Tournament Winners and the Kurentovanje Festival as a charitable gift.
- The Slovenian National Home has two full-size Bocce courts which are currently being renovated in time for the tournament.
E-mail: ClevelandBocceClub@gmail.com To reserve your spot.
Participants must bring their entry fee in cash the day of the tournament to participate.
- 4 players per team.
- No substitutes
- No crossing of the halfway mark of the court until you have thrown your ball.
- Pallina must cross halfway mark to be in play
- Back wall is in play at all times.
- Games go to 16 points and will last One hour long at most